Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Loose rear seat back hinge

NotSoWeis

Well how about that. 10 days later I am having the same issue to you. However, I am almost positive I caused mine. Last year I took out the rear seats and installed a seat delete. Fast forward, now I am having a kid and need the rear seats. I am re-installing them and I noticed the super loose fit. All I can remember is it took some force to get the 2/3 and 1/3 pieces of the rear seat to separate. I figured it would just click right back in. So hopefully someone has a fix for this. If you have found it, please let me know. I can only imagine the amount of rattle this will cause...

Edit: I continued installing the seats and made sure the seats were as pushed together as possible. Rattle no longer exists. so maybe loosen the seats push them together and tighten them again? Sorry I am not more help.

Last edited: