Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Something loose above the glovebox.

Something has started to rattle, especially at low rpms, from inside the dash. Seems to be above the glovebox if I had to guess. Anyone else experience this and have a thought on where to look? It's driving me nuts and I need to locate it and secure it.

Something has started to rattle, especially at low rpms, from inside the dash. Seems to be above the glovebox if I had to guess. Anyone else experience this and have a thought on where to look? It's driving me nuts and I need to locate it and secure it.
It's pretty easy to drop the glove box to look and see. If I remember right, you just open it, take everything out, and then pull the retaining tabs in to let it flop down. You can skip part two and let it self empty if that suits you more.

Early Fiestas had an LED light strip in the little dash pocket above the glove box. On later cars they got rid of it and replaced it with a loose fitting plastic piece, that’s probably what’s rattling.