7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Thread Starter #45
I hope mine is done.

Dave

Member ID
I have official vendor status!!!! They're $129 plus about $20 shipping here in the states and $30 to Canada. I haven't added them to the site yet, so just PM me here and leave your paypal address and I'll send a money request---I should have them added to the site pretty quick!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Are you planning on offering a package deal with the strut bar and lower brace with a forum discount? ;-)

me32

1000 Post Club
Member ID
More new parts. They look great

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Hi Jim, nice work.

A quick visual inspection and it looks like the strut brace will fit the Euro ST-clear the brake reserve.
Any plans to ship this outside of the US and Canada?.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Very interested in a Front Strut Tower Brace + Lower Front Stress bar install.

The rear end also benefits from bracing, the Steeda rear torsion bar brace that goes in the u-channel of the rear axle seems to have improved the rear end behavior of the car quite a bit.

Member ID
Absolutely---we're looking into a rear torsion bar---our Hyundai Veloster rear torsion bar is one of the best selling bars we have/makes a huge improvement. When your ready PM your paypal info and I'll get your order going-thanks!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Absolutely---we're looking into a rear torsion bar---our Hyundai Veloster rear torsion bar is one of the best selling bars we have/makes a huge improvement. When your ready PM your paypal info and I'll get your order going-thanks!
I'm SoCal local (from Anaheim, familiar with Torrance as I used to contract for American Honda out there) and also a parts merchandiser professionally so I'd probably want to grab it in person and check out the shop. You make some nice stuff. :)

Cheers
Nick

Member ID
I'm SoCal local (from Anaheim, familiar with Torrance as I used to contract for American Honda out there) and also a parts merchandiser professionally so I'd probably want to grab it in person and check out the shop. You make some nice stuff. :)

Cheers
Nick
Small world---I worked for American Honda back in college...Sounds good---give me a call at the shop when your ready to order 310-542-2977 and when you come out we may be able to throw it on for you!