Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lowered 15" wheel options without rub

masonsturbos

So what do guys that are lowered have in the 15x7/8 size that will fit without rub? Also what tire size to accommodate said wheels and tires. [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] I know you have your dial in 15x8 but would they fit without having fenders pulled and rolled?
I'm lowered on h&r springs and when the time comes, I'd like to be ready to choose the right rim. Mostly looking for what offset is pushing the limits.
I do rub on full lock with stock rims with conti dws06 205/45/17s. No rubbing during hard driving, just full lock.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
My Dial In wheels, replaced with Helix now, are 15x9 which is a whole lot of work to make fit in the rear, less but still had to roll and pull the fenders up front, more camber etc.

A lot of rubbing up front is from the really silly way the fenders and bumper cover bolt together, you can cut away the 3rd bolt and fix rubbing on a lot of setups depending on tire height, width, and offset of the wheels, etc.

Best 15x8 I know of is the 6ul +36mm, lowest weight at just 11.4lbs, flow formed so super strong, around $159 each, killer deal for the quality and weight.

The 15x8 Konig's and Advanti made my Konig and most other 15x8 wheels is the offset it +25mm which just does not work right for this car.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #3
By not work for this car, you mean rub?
I saw dial ins 15x7 with a 35 or 38 offset and thought those might be nice.