Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MA FS: Few Items (Projectors, Short shift kit, Mats, wheels)

Trader history for LT24 (0)

I recently sold my car. Have a few things to sell. Local sale preferred but if you're willing to pay for shipping, I can do it. I live near Boston.

#1 Custom retrofitted projectors - A little info about these. After a lot of research on hidplanet, contacted a highly recommended retrofitter on there about customizing some projectors for my FiST. Professional company called Black Flame Customs. I chose all the top, high quality components at the time. Lexus RX projectors, OEM Mitsubishi ballasts, Osram Xenarc CBI HID bulbs and blackened shrouds. I wanted the best output possible and most reliability. For the most part, it turned out pretty well. Some issues that I'll explain in a bit. It totally transforms the look of the car. Tons of compliments and really makes the car very unique compared to any other FiST you'll see. Much more visibility from the lights.

A few issues I was unsatisfied with. Because they didn't have my car on hand, it made it difficult to get everything right. The back tabs at the ends of the headlights were off and would no longer line up, so I had to break them off to make it fit. I used a little metal bracket in its place. Also, the glue or epoxy they used can get a little dirty with debris sticking to it. But once they are on the car and under the hood, you will never notice these few issues. Everything still works as it should. I had some issues with the right projector not turning on but it was rare. Might have been a loose connection that I fixed by just repositioning the wires.

I don't really know the market is for such an item. I know you can get projectors from Europe but they won't have the same quality components as these. I looked into it back then and with shipping and everything, I think I'm asking for less. I'm asking $600 for everything and this is considering the minor issues I mentioned. That's less than half what I paid. If you're a fan of good quality lights as I am, then these are a great upgrade. I'll throw in some new, never used yellow lamin-x fog light covers if you buy these. Please PM if you have any questions.

#2 FSWerks Short Shift Kit - SOLD

#3 Fiesta ST All weather mats - SOLD

#4 Rado Grey wheels - I have 3 wheels, willing to sell separately. One is in great condition. Unfortunately the other two have some pretty bad curb rash. Maybe someone who is looking for spare to replace one wheel. TPMS not included.
Asking $60 for the good one and $40 each for the others.

Edit: Updated. I also have a set of winter tires. 185/60/15 General Altimax on Sport Edition wheels. Used 2 seasons, plenty of life left. I'll get some pictures up when I get home.

PM with any questions or if you want to discuss shipping. Thanks.

I'll jump on the shifter if the first buyer falls through. Thanks

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

OP
L

LT24

Thread Starter #5
slidemx5, PM'd you

TyphoonFiST, the 6th pic shows the broken tab. What kind of pictures were you looking for, with it on the car? PM me I can send you some pictures.

slidemx5, PM'd you

TyphoonFiST, the 6th pic shows the broken tab. What kind of pictures were you looking for, with it on the car? PM me I can send you some pictures.
I'm interested in night pics also to show cutoff line and where the projectors focus. Something simple like aimed at a garage door or facing down a road.

OP
L

LT24

Thread Starter #7
http://imgur.com/a/bvVvp

Here are a few pictures. I don't really have anything better than this and like I said, I don't have the car anymore to take any more pictures. You can't really tell in the pictures, but they're aimed just slightly to the right. And of course the height is adjustable with just a few turns of the dial on the headlights. Anyone local is more than willing to come try them on your car. Takes just a few minutes to swap them.

OP
L

LT24

Thread Starter #9
High beams. Everything except the projectors are still stock. Not bi-xenons and not adaptive.

To clarify:

The projectors are low-beam only.

The stock reflector is in place for the high-beam but the reflector has been painted silver.

The turn signal is stock and is also painted the same silver as the high-beam reflector.

Do I have this correct?

OP
L

LT24

Thread Starter #11
To clarify:

The projectors are low-beam only.

The stock reflector is in place for the high-beam but the reflector has been painted silver.

The turn signal is stock and is also painted the same silver as the high-beam reflector.

Do I have this correct?
Yes that's right