Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS MAP intake, Turbosmart 50/50 dual port BOV and orings, stock parts

Trader history for acoget2 (0)

FOR SALE FIESTA ST PARTS

$100 obo plus shipping
MAPerformance cold air intake brand new without the filter. I intended to put this on my car but MAP never sent me a filter and I’ve lost patience with them. I have the intake adapter kit for 2016+ fiesta. The other hose is on my car still because I test fit it to my car and didn’t take it off just yet. I will include it with the intake if you want. The plug that goes on the charge pipe is a little messed up but still stays on. I tired to show in the picture. Willing to trade plus cash for a st200 AirBox.

Turbosmart EM BOV DUAL PORT 50/50 vr2
$130 plus shipping
Or trade for a GFB DV+
Bought this from a guy on here and he didn’t tell me it didn’t have o rings on the plunger. After ordering 2 different o ring kids from MAP they don’t include the the correct o rings. I’m sure getting the correct o rings is a lot easier then I’m making it but I kind of want to go with no pshhhh anymore. They are used to rebuild the internals if you wanted. Used for about 5,000 miles according to the previous owner.

I’ve also got a boomba spacer that I’m willing to get rid of as well that’s still on my car but I can take it off anytime.

I’ve also got a stock rmm and floor mats if anyone wants them we can work out a price.

Please ask any questions you have or email me acoget@gmail.com
7E5321F8-F679-45C2-A911-7563C358120B.jpeg 407CA2B4-DFA5-47BB-98C3-AB5BF2E733CD.jpeg 714F743C-3C8E-43DF-A5CE-4522A64162D8.jpeg 29E86A27-DB7E-48B4-926C-7FCC99F05F87.jpeg