Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton Design front splitter Fiesta ST180

Siestarider

Maybe they (the wing openings) help keep the back window clear in heavy deluges, or help clean grime from it when it rains at all??

Do you have access to a wind tunnel, or are you just running an industrial fan in front of the car, using smoke/vapor mist, and taking readings that way?
I bought a digital manometer, uses a thin hose to measure air pressure. Lots of details in a thread on aero and cooling. I have also run yarn and filmed with go pro. All the pressures I have posted on Forum are at 80 mph. My main interest is track behavior, and so far I have not averaged more than 80 mph/lap. Had to make something constant, I picked 80 mph.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
but you stick perfectly , he does not get up a little in some places ?
Off topic, yes, but do you own a 1992 vintage Masi road bike (if so, hopefully all Campy record equipped!), hence the username, or does it mean something else altogether??

OP
M
Thread Starter #23
No mate , 1992 is the date of birth and Masi = Masiero my last name.