Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton design RS look bumper fitment!!

Hello there my car is actually at the workshop Right now! And the man having trouble to fit it! I Know there some modifications that you have to do, to fit it. I know that [MENTION=8057]ziggym28[/MENTION] did but not sure was was it! Please can someone help me right away!!!

Thanks!

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Ziggy help me out a lot! It went perfect! Lot of work but it fit! Just paint job and that's it.

I was glancing at the parts on that Maxton page and remembered how much I prefer the standard grille to the ST. This looks so much nicer, IMO. I have grown to like like the sea creature look of the ST a little more but every time I see the standard grille I get jealous.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Lookin forward to pics when it's done. This bumper is on my list of dream mods :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AzNightmare

Can you specify what kind of work was required? What were the major issues of fitment?

OP
B
Thread Starter #7
Can you specify what kind of work was required? What were the major issues of fitment?
So normally middle area behind the bumper has to be trimmed, so it can reach quarter panel bolts, also middle area have to be work, like bond a little bit to get it there. Is a couple of things but no a lot of difficult trouble. I'll Post pics

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
So as you can see in pictures...they came randomly, the back center area needs to be trimmed, because our crash bar is bigger than the UK version, so when you trimmed that it then would fit to the fenders. Ideas that [MENTION=8057]ziggym28[/MENTION] gave me, was cutting top area and adapting stock plastic top...GREY FiST is his mine is White hehe... So if you see upper front area, emblem area needs to be worked, I came very close to fit it but it needs work.
There some photos with the new headlights and ready to be paint...

I'll Post updates in the next few days

without the headlights...

with headlights! Ready for painting

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looking good so far! Congrats. Let us know how those xino.it headlights work out as well. I don't think many of us here knew they existed.

OP
B
Thread Starter #10
Looking good so far! Congrats. Let us know how those xino.it headlights work out as well. I don't think many of us here knew they existed.

They Work great! For the price they're really good, 600, and they are LHD, already painted black, and new, they fit perfectly, no modifications, no cutting cables from the plug, etc

OP
B
Thread Starter #18
Thanks. I'd have to see it when its done and painted from further away. Any chance you shop guy could do a write up and or photos of the crash bar trimming? I was looking at that front end until I read the required crash bar mods.
I did everything myself....no modifications on the car! Just Small trimming at the center back of bumper...

As you can see when you trimmed that it fist perfectly, the upper part cut it and adapt OEM plastic part, check links

Last edited by a moderator: