Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton design RS look bumper fitment!!

Looking good, I wonder if I'll have similar issues with the MK2 version as I don't believe the trim pieces sit in the same spot as the MK3. Taking mine to a body shop though, so if there's a problem I'll let them figure it out lol.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
They Work great! For the price they're really good, 600, and they are LHD, already painted black, and new, they fit perfectly, no modifications, no cutting cables from the plug, etc
Bryanlee, I'd be interested in seeing a short review on these headlights. I'm leaning towards buying these but want to make sure the cutoff is decent. What was the model number for the headlight (from the xino.it website)? Did you order from the xino.it website or somewhere else?

Thanks!

OP
B
Thread Starter #23
Bryanlee, I'd be interested in seeing a short review on these headlights. I'm leaning towards buying these but want to make sure the cutoff is decent. What was the model number for the headlight (from the xino.it website)? Did you order from the xino.it website or somewhere else?

Thanks!
Yeap, cutoff is way better than stock and that depends on the intensity of the bulb. I put some morimoto hid kit, and they really have a lot of intensity. They are from xino.it , what I did I just put Fiesta headlights on eBay Italy and this comes by. What I also like is that they are black already even they are aftermarket, and LHD headlights, because mostly eBay UK, the one listed are all RHD headlights, do you will be blinding all upcoming cars. If I can tonight I'll have some pictures taken.

For anyone interested that's following this thread, yes the MK2 bumper cover has the same issue. Body shop is trimming the back now, was going to see about an aftermarket crash bar but with the ETA being a couple of months, I figured it wasn't worth the wait.