Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michiganders!

Guys, here's where we're at on this:
I've received PM's from John9851, Fiester, and speed_easy with their cell numbers, and sent each one mine.
We've got 10 days before the Cruise so hopefully some other folks will see this and join in.
In past years attending the Cruise, I'd hang out a muffler shop on Fort St that a good buddy of mine owned. Party time---------music, grills, motor home, hot cars etc.
We would have been more than welcome there but alas, he sold it. If we don't care for the Southgate Ford location, we can always move.
Bottom line, at this point there are four of us planning on attending. [thumb]
TomCat - Got your PM.

What's the specific date/time for the DR Cruise? My wife (drives a Molten Orange FiST) and I (Platinum White FiST) might be interested. Eric Penn (blue FiST) and some others might be down as well.

It's gonna be at Southgate Ford? My buddy is the Sales Manager there.

TomCat - Got your PM.

What's the specific date/time for the DR Cruise? My wife (drives a Molten Orange FiST) and I (Platinum White FiST) might be interested. Eric Penn (blue FiST) and some others might be down as well.

It's gonna be at Southgate Ford? My buddy is the Sales Manager there.
mykrrr, the Cruise is this coming Saturday, the 24th.
We plan on meeting at Southgate Ford around 10 am, but it's an all day event so folks can come by anytime.
Hope you, your wife, Eric, and any others can make it!
Tom

Sorry for the delay in responding guys, haven't checked this thread in awhile.
I'll contact Southgate Ford today regarding using their lot as a "home base" and report back.
At a minimum we could meet there and then find our own squat spot.
Lets set a time to meet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does 10am sound ok for everyone?
Also, lets get a list of who plans to attend (just add your name to this post):
1)TomCat (Tom)
2) Scotman

Well, Mother Nature must love Cruises. T-Storms clearing out tonite, and tomorrow looks about perfect, mid 70's and sunny.
I'll get to Southgate Ford before 10 to scope the layout and text everyone.
We have:
John9851 Magnetic
Fiester White
speed_easy White
Arena Black
Scotman Blue
TomCat Black

Possible:
mykrrr MO and White
Eric Blue

Looking forward to meeting y'all.
Tom

Last edited:
It looks like the turnout and the weather will be good! So I will be bringing two 5 quart jugs of Motorcraft 5w20 oil and a couple FL910 filters and two Turtle Wax detail kits to give out for those who attend and introduce themselves. Fiesta ST owners and fiestastforum members only. I'm not promoting anything beyond enhancing the social side of the forum so local members can put faces to names! Actual meetups are far too rare nowdays.

Was great putting names with faces, nice folks all. Saw some unbelievable rides.

Left to right:
TomCat (Tom)
Arena (Alex)
John9851 (John)
Fiester (Kevin)
scotman (Scott)
John's Son Brian (Focus ST)

Thanks again Scott for bringing some booty to hand out (no, not THAT kind of booty). [nono]
Let's do this again. The Telegraph Cruise is July 22nd, maybe then?

That was fun! I enjoyed meeting everyone. Made me feel good to see I'm not the only one who has lots of paint chips! I am in for the next one, I should have all the cargo floor/ rear seat delete features installed and functional at the next Meetup.

That was awesome to see.You should post some pictures on the forum.
I have some in process images on Flickr/speedsmscott
The lighting is not great. But I will try to put a bright light on it from a couple angles. There's​ still a bit of work to finish the wiring harness and compressor plumbing. To make it neat and functional.

Anyone going to be at the telegraph cruise on the 22nd? I live right off telegraph by cherry hill and thought it would be cool to gather a bunch of guys in the empty bank parking lot by me. I've invited people with old hot rods and newer cars too.

Anyone going to be at the telegraph cruise on the 22nd? I live right off telegraph by cherry hill and thought it would be cool to gather a bunch of guys in the empty bank parking lot by me. I've invited people with old hot rods and newer cars too.
At this point John (and maybe Brian?), Scott & myself plan on attending. Are you talking about the KeyBank parking lot at Telegraph & Myrtle? That would be as good a place as any to meet. I had checked with Taylor Ford but they have limited space and the SE Mich Mustang peeps are meeting there.
When you say empty parking lot do you mean that the bank closed down or do you mean it will be empty after Saturday banking hours?
BTW, thanks for the invite!
Tom

Its a comerica next to Einstein bagels. Every year during the cruise it has been empty except for maybe one or two cars the entire day. They have parking on both sides of the bank and people usually use the North lot.

Do you own this lot you are inviting people to park in?

Do you own this lot you are inviting people to park in?