Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michiganders!

Hey guys. Anyone who is interested in a track event can pm me. I am planning to do a Gingerman event or possibly a test and tune in September. G man is great because of the ample space for going off without tearing up your car.
What is the price on Gingerman? I haven't done a track day stateside yet how is it? I am a little concerned it will be a lot more restricted than what I am used to. Have many hours of on track time at the Nurburgring and Hockenheim Ring. How do they divide the classes?

There were quite a few Fists and Fosts there yesterday but I didn't see that one. Got separated from Kevin, he might have seen it.
It was packed, hundreds on hundreds of cars. Everything from hot rods to Lambos & Ferrraris. Well worth the trip.

So mad I missed this! We didn't even end up working on the house either.

Hey Everyone,

Toledo Cars and Coffee is holding their August event on Sunday from 9am-12pm. Info below.

Toledo Cars and Coffee
Regency Plaza, 6710 W Central Ave, Toledo, Ohio 43617

Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I work at Ford, located in the Ford Credit building. My black 2015 is mostly seen commuting from the Ann Arbor area to Dearborn. Did I read somewhere that there is a Michiganders email and text group going.

Hey guys I'm new to this forum. I work at Ford, located in the Ford Credit building. My black 2015 is mostly seen commuting from the Ann Arbor area to Dearborn. Did I read somewhere that there is a Michiganders email and text group going.
PM sent

John9851

1000 Post Club
Hey guys please join the Michigan st rs group on face book. People hooking up on Belle Isle September 24th. So far 33 are going should be a good time.

Hey I'm looking for some help, and don't really know where to start. But I ran into an issue at the start of the week, long story short I took it into the dealership. The issue was that my Mountune rear motor mount lost the front bolt.

I just found a RMM thread where a couple people had the same issue and the bolt sheared itself off while driving. Which I believe is what happened to me.

Now I need help tracking down the new hardware, and possibly someone or a local shop to help me fix it.

Any suggestion/help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the same mount. Worst case situation is remove the mount and bracket. Then bench repair/ bolt stud extraction. I don't think that is too tough. Bigger question is why did that bolt fail?

I've got the same mount. Worst case situation is remove the mount and bracket. Then bench repair/ bolt stud extraction. I don't think that is too tough. Bigger question is why did that bolt fail?
I would love to know how the bolt failed myself. But I was able to get under the car today and take a look. Good news is that there is no sign of the bolt remaining. Is it possible for the bolt to back itself out all the way? I'm still confused with the entire situation. But I'm glad it's a simple fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highway to Hell

Planning on a meetup in Hell the weekend of Sept 16th.
Anyone who hasn't already been notified via email and would be interested, please post up.
Tom

I'm in. Hell is my number one favorite first date destination! I just can't resist telling the lucky lady that she can tell her friends that she went through Hell and back with me.