Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michiganders!

Try to make it over! The food is great and the more Fiesta ST's the better. It's always interesting to see what others have done and what's working well or not.

Sunday the 17th works for me.
I'm​ flexible on the day, John. I just hope the weather is good for the day. It would be great to see six or more Fiesta owners. These meetups are a great chance to see different modified cars and speak with the owners. So, anyone who is considering a particular change has a chance to see that on another Fiesta. The differences with RMM brands are one example of the value of observing the installed part.

Is there a traffic jam of hearses expected? Doubtful.

This weekend is Hearse Fest in Hell. Probably not a great weekend to try and meet up.
So, three or so Fiesta ST's show up and seem normal compared to the other cars in the lot. I'd say that is a rare occurrence.

I think if anything the hearse fest will make for an interesting dynamic and rather perfect backdrop. You never know there may be some really cool projects that make there way over there as well

Is anyone in the metro detroit area interested in one last event or get together before mother nature starts to fight back??

I'm from the west side of Michigan and just got my ST a month ago. I would definitely make the drive though to go to a meet up.

Several of us tried to get a couple different times setup. But found very little interest or participation. Tomcat and I figured we might try to host something next spring. Many of us are busy preparing our homes and such for winter. I tuning up my. Snow thrower Saturday.

Next weekend the weather is supposed to be fairly decent (partly cloudy, around 50).
I'm open for a meetup.
Any suggestions?