Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Milltek catted downpipe install issue

Yeah finally able to drive it today. No issues at least yet.
I did notice the cables up against the heat shield when I installed it. I totally forgot to check the insulation to see if it was burnt when I had it off all week lol. But I actually thought about taking some snips and cutting off the heat shield if problems happen

I did notice the cables up against the heat shield when I installed it. I totally forgot to check the insulation to see if it was burnt when I had it off all week lol. But I actually thought about taking some snips and cutting off the heat shield if problems happen
My logic would suggest, that indeed, would be counter productive.

I ran the original Milltek version with no issues. I bent the hanger up a bit to avoid actual contact when stationary. But I think with engine movement it would normally hit either way.
It seems Milltek did release/co-develop a different catted DP: https://www.millteksport.com/hjs-tuning-ece-downpipe-ssxfd230.html