Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | BC Coilovers for your Ford Fiesta ST - Make your Fiesta ride like it's on rails!

Trader history for ModBargains (0)

The BR Series Coilovers for Ford Fiesta ST from BC Racing are the ultimate in street and track performance suspension. Their easily adjustable ride height, compression and rebound allow you to maximize the performance of your vehicle in just about any driving situation. And if you want, the BR Series Coilovers can give you a pretty lengthy drop if you're going for the hellaflush or low-rider look, but they can also give you a more functional ride height if you want to rip around on the track.

Not only are these coilovers great in their performance aspects, but in their durability and aesthetic beauty. They are mostly made from aluminum and steel from the highest tiers of quality and strength in order to give you the longevity that you need for your coilovers to last in extreme driving conditions. The black chromed steel dampers, anodized aluminum components, and electrically treated steel lower mounts give you the overall aftermarket suspension experience that you expect out of your coilovers.

BC Racing BR Series Coilovers for Ford Fiesta ST

BENEFITS:
Better ride quality
On-the-fly adjustability
Provides high durability for a low price

FEATURES:
Ride height, compression, and rebound adjustments
Durably coated components and dampers
Comes with all hardware for installation

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, Email or give me a call at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian when you call in!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #4
Spring rates? Price?
Spring rates can be customized to whatever you want them to be if you request it when you order. There is no additional charge to change the spring rate if you use BC's own springs, but if you want Swift springs, that is an additional cost. Price is $1000 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. Pm me for more details :)

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
These are a great choice for the user who knows EXACTLY what they want and wants to customize their spring rates.

In a few more days, I'll have a set of ST Suspensions XTA Adjustable coilovers fitted in my Fiesta - review to come - and of course, they're available here at ModBargains.

LT Berzerker

These are a great choice for the user who knows EXACTLY what they want and wants to customize their spring rates.

In a few more days, I'll have a set of ST Suspensions XTA Adjustable coilovers fitted in my Fiesta - review to come - and of course, they're available here at ModBargains.
Awesomeness :) looking forward to reading/seeing it