Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Turbo Transformer Performance Module for 2013+ Ford Focus ST

Hey guys! Here to introduce a new product for you to see. Want more power from your turbocharged car? Safely increase boost and make more power with the Turbo Transformer Performance Module! The Turbo Transformer is a true Piggy-Back type device that installs between your OEM MAF sensor and does not alter the MAF sensor signal output until boost exceeds 12PSI. The Turbo transformer alters the signal to boost sensor output after the intercooler, so your ECU sees the extra boost on the MAP sensor and subsequently calls for the appropriate target lambda and spark, providing a safe increase in power and boost.

The Turbo Transformer is a true Piggy-Back type device that installs between your OEM MAF sensor and the factory wiring harness, with no cutting or splicing involved. Featuring a Atmel ATMEGA328PU Microcontroller, the Turbo Transformer is an intelligent device that does not alter the MAF sensor signal output until boost exceeds 12PSI. The Turbo transformer alters the signal to boost sensor output after the intercooler that has nothing to do with fuel control. Your ECU sees the extra boost on the MAP sensor and subsequently calls for the appropriate target lambda and spark.

[video=youtube;RCLkcV7xxxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCLkcV7xxxI[/video]

Developed by a Software Engineer from one of the most respected tuning houses for BMWs up in the Bay Area, the Turbo Transformer offers a nice increase in power at a very reasonable price point. Featuring proprietary code developed by this engineer, the Micro-Controller increases overall boost pressure safely to yield an increase of approximately 20-25whp & 20-25wtq on Ford Fiesta ST.

[video=youtube;zIVYOlaQfrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIVYOlaQfrE[/video]

Will the Turbo Transformer Lean out my engine?
NO! All EcoBoost engines feature a factory wideband O2 sensor that works in concert with the MAP sensor. The Turbo transformer alters the signal to boost sensor output after the intercooler that has nothing to do with fuel control. Your ECU sees the extra boost on the MAP sensor and subsequently calls for the appropriate target lambda and spark, verified by extensive data logs. Click here for STOCK Focus ST Datalog; Click here for Turbo Transformer Focus ST datalog.

Turbo Transformer Performance Module 2013+ Ford Focus ST; Fiesta ST + sFe & EcoBoost Fords

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, or feel free to send me a PM/Email or simply call at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian :)

meFiSTo

Considering all the $$$ that is poured into these little cars to get equivalent increases, that's a pretty slick modification. Tack that onto an MP215 setup, FMIC, and induction hose, and you have a nice bump. Of course, I'm assuming that it WOULD bump such a configuration.

Jurrian: Is that a fair assumption, or is your HP/TQ increase estimate only applicable to a stock setup?

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #4
Considering all the $$$ that is poured into these little cars to get equivalent increases, that's a pretty slick modification. Tack that onto an MP215 setup, FMIC, and induction hose, and you have a nice bump. Of course, I'm assuming that it WOULD bump such a configuration.

Jurrian: Is that a fair assumption, or is your HP/TQ increase estimate only applicable to a stock setup?
It would only be an assumption if I said yes or no. It's a new product we just added, so we haven't done any testing in regards to cars that have those modifications to see if that further increases power or if there is no additional. I would assume that the answer would be yes it will still make power, but I couldn't tell you if it would be more or less compared the gains of a stock car.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I can tell you I ran it before with cobb Stg3 and it was much more responsive with the TT than without it. I also added just a small bit of boost it seemed like. This was with a TBE, and cobb ots Stg3 93oct tune. Other wise stock car. When I upgraded the turbo, I also got access tuner. Its a $650 tuner setup that is amazing, so the TT was no longer needed, but other wise, I loved it.

My buddy with a Focus ST runs it on his stock fost and likes it a lot as well, but its not enough to save him from my fist, lol.

So, is this as "safe" as a tune say COBB? Not looking to do anything big to my Fist, I quite like the way it performs now but a little more GO would be nice.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Where it is located - it is out in the weather - that is my only concern
That was addressed here in Florida all summer. We had record amounts of rain fall this summer and never had an issue ( any of
The 3 that were being used on 3 different cars ).

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I never had the TT without the cobb. I had a friend with a fost and friend with a Fist that both had stock cars with it, and we were all impressed. The the cobb OTS tunes, it helpped response and improved everything about the way the car drove. Can't nail down a gain number or anything like that, but spool up was much better. When I went 2 days without the TT on my cobb ots tuned car, I missed it greatly for daily driving.

Compared to stock... Its got to be an epic difference.

Of your stock only or stock + intake/exhaust, its a very reasonable option for the price.

You'd have to be one bad ace mofo at ford to see anything in the ecu as well if the motor went down. If even possible for it to be caught at all. Its a brilliant device.

I actually got banned from a different forum defending this product. I've never taken a dollar from this company. I was a tester, but I never got a single buck. Many accused me of catching money on a kick-back or something on the other forum, but as many of you guys know know, I just try really hard to answer questions in detail, sometimes too much detail, lol. I had a lot more spare time back then, lol. Now I sell my own product, and don't sell or offer the TT from me. If I was ever selling it or getting money from it, I'd still be selling it.

Truth is... Its just a good product that works as described for a fair price with a damn good design as to how it works.

Now... If your going the direction of a intercooler and catless downpipe, and all that... And you can afford $650 for a cobb access port with access tuner, then the TT isn't for you. But..... It your gonna stay mostly stock, its gonna be really hard to beat.

I'd love to have a stock fist in my area to come out to the dyno to give me a baseline on the local dyno as well as test the TT on the dyno.

I was on that other forum - and someone was asking about you. I know all about butthurt on forums.

I have a Cobb from my Mini when the ECU blew up. They are willing to work with me if I can get the paperwork from the dealership when they replaced the ECU.

I am going that direction first because my JCW was a monster with a stage 1 map.

Thanks!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
If money isn't an issue,
No doubt the cobb is better. I mean, just to be able to reset codes and monitor like 150 sensors live, make it worth $500. Add $150 and the access tuner is the baddest setup I've ever used, its great. The only issue with all that "power" we have, is the complexity of it. Its not for everyone.

me32

1000 Post Club
so this works with cobb OTS MAPs? how much boost does it add too the FIST