Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modding My ST

dyn085

2000 Post Club
At some point in time, while creating the account and this post, you asked yourself if it was a good idea. Whatever part of you answered 'yes' needs to always be ignored from now on. Best of luck in your quest for free money from people dumb enough to give it to you for no reason.

You poor, poor soul, OP. You claim to be a broke college kid looking for donations as you drive your brand new high performance car to college. Wow, life is really hard for you.

Instead of giving my charity money to starving children, battered women or abused animals, why not just give it to you, an entitled college kid who drives a brand new car? Seems legit.

Wow. But thanks for the laugh OP.

Reminds me of a kid we had on the Focus forum. He had a a 13 Mustang and wanted a FOST. So he went on this sob story about how he was in college and needed to lower his payment. What it came down to was his parents pay for the car and he just wanted a ST. Little entitled bastard I wanted to give him one of these. images (1).jpg What is with kids now days living off their parents without a pot to piss in,no job and driving 25-30k cars. Some need a reality check

Flaco

2000 Post Club
I've been fully employed 35 years, and have worked my way up in my company. Its sad this type of attitude from young people, I see it everyday. We have a saying where I come from it go's like this "piss off you bastard".

A n00b beatdown of epic proportion.

Looks like he done R-U-N-N-O-F-T.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Apparently (and rightfully) so. He also shut down his GoFundMe account thingy.

me32

1000 Post Club
Mommy an daddy bought him the car. It will be wreck in a few weeks. Just wait for the post.

Izzy

The saddest thing of all is the fact that he's Puertorican. Stop giving us a bad name and get a freaking job dude.

Jodio vago!! Otro Boricua detras del mantengo!

I am also a college freshman now soon to be sophomore who also had the same dream. So I got a job. This is some hilarious bs.