Molten perfection

Papercutz

Member ID
Hi everyone my name is Matt.

I recently bought a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST from Adrian Brian Ford in Adelaide South Australia. I have been researching and following the car for about a year before buying so i knew exactly what i wanted. The car is a dream and is so tightly put together. I have just had my 3000km inspection so i am good to go. Have to say i have spent some quality time bashing through the Adelaide hills and the car just eats it up. At present i am happy to leave the car as is. Still unsure about Mountune upgrades voiding warranties so i wont be changing anything till i have a better understanding of the car.

Look forward to reading all the amazing stuff people have been doing with their Fist's.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Welcome!!! Post some pics.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

SPhilli911

Member ID
Welcome! There are some fun roads around Adelaide, I can imagine how fun that is in the ST.

CanadianST

Member ID
Welcome! As others have said looks real nice.

Member ID
Welcome. Nice car! I have the Mountune MP215 and can confirm it's covered under warranty. I spoke with Ford directly and had them confirm it's registered and warranty safe...so as long as you go with Mountune's warranty friendly stuff, you will be fine. The steps to get it registered are pretty straight forward and there is a number provided that you can call after it's all done to confirm they got it sorted properly.

Member ID
Welcome and I'm jealous of the roads you get to enjoy!