Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Morimoto HID kit, H&R spacers, MRX locking fasteners

Trader history for dhminer (1)

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Prices include shipping to the lower 48. PM me for a cheaper price if you want to pick up locally.

Morimoto elite H11 HID kit. New in box. The bulbs don’t fit in the Fiesta. Includes all original parts - 50w ballasts, bulbs, igniters, relay. There’s another thing that looks like an anti flicker device but it’s been a while since I purchased so I’m not absolutely certain.

H&R spacer + studs. (2) 20mm and (2) 30mm. Lightly used and in great shape.

Just pay shipping (cost tbd) - New in box locking fasteners for Mountune MRX turbo. Was planning to install a MRX turbo but went a different route.

BE6BBBCE-4E3C-44A2-84C3-3CBB9A0BDE12.jpeg C8FB3B40-C6D6-46DB-BE75-39773837A117.jpeg F0AA83B4-9805-472B-B898-D8FC2E3ED8AC.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the wheels spacers and possibly the MRX fasteners. Are the fasteners for the intake manifold?

Would you happen to have any photos of the wheel spacers on the car? What's your wheel/tire and suspension/alignment setup, and how much tire/fender clearance is there?
Thanks.

OP
dhminer

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Would you happen to have any photos of the wheel spacers on the car? What's your wheel/tire and suspension/alignment setup, and how much tire/fender clearance is there?
Thanks.
I don't. I've never installed them - I received them from another forum member when I purchased his big brake kit but ended up not needing them. I'm running whoosh bbk with dekagrams. 3mm spacer was all I needed.

OP
dhminer

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Thew the MRX fasteners in the round file. Pay for shipping (or pick up) and you can have the lights or spacers. Need to rid the garage of random crap.