Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

I'll be surprised if a stiffer spring nets you 20-30hp, but if it does then I hope you're going to get it. Its potentially 10% more power for an added 5% cost, pretty easy math.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Off topic but have you picked your next turbo?
Im in between choices. The 2560 would seem to move the air I want to move. roughly 35lb a min. The 2860 is right up there as well and would allow me to grow. The ported manifold will help tremendously. I will be doing more research in the coming days. Ill be selling the MRX kit for 1400+ shipping.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
240whp stock turbo fist on 93 octane. Mods are IC, catback and drop in. IS that possible?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Has that EVER been repeated, by Randy, or anyone else?

I take for granted that is an almost dangerous tune, especially in the heat, but am I wrong on that? [dunno]
WTF could he do with E30?!?!! [crazyeye] [ohcrap]

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
^^^Has that EVER been repeated, by Randy, or anyone else?

I take for granted that is an almost dangerous tune, especially in the heat, but am I wrong on that? [dunno]
WTF could he do with E30?!?!! [crazyeye] [ohcrap]
It's not possible I'm just gna say it.

I gotta say so far I am loving this thing. Forget whatever numbers it's going to make. It's a goddamn RIOT now. Smiles per mile 1000% now

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I gotta say so far I am loving this thing. Forget whatever numbers it's going to make. It's a goddamn RIOT now. Smiles per mile 1000% now
Who here owned another kind of upgrade before the MRX?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I'm happy to read your post. Fun is the point for me as well. I've never really cared about power numbers. As long as I'm enjoying the car on track I don't care. I'm only looking at new turbos because I 'd like more 3rd-4th gear pull. I'd hate to lost the low end torque though. I'm watching this, the X47 and Vargas. I trust Mountune's brand, so this is most appealing. Still waiting for videos.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I came from a C39 on E30
I must've missed your comparison between the two. Would you suggest this turbo over a hybrid for road course? I won't run e30. 93 is easier to access around here.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I must've missed your comparison between the two. Would you suggest this turbo over a hybrid for road course? I won't run e30. 93 is easier to access around here.
Response wise? No. From 4500 on yes. few pages back i post on the comparison in slight detail.