Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

Se7eN

ok I get it on the fuel now so upgrade the pump from woosh or injectors or both then or the single port is good enough I really only want to end up in the 280 range I only have e85 and 91 available to me here as well. so far the numbers on straight 91 where not very impressive to me for me to drop 2k for a few hp. heres hoping im very wrong
Even with Single port and E40 you should be able to reach your goal. Most likely more depending on the weather and tuning. Also the altitude will probably not help.

wetwea33

A single port would be fine but honestly if your gonna go that route I would look into the s280 or a 2860 as you will also run out of turbo fairly quickly. you should be able to make close to 280 on 91 and could on an e30 tune with lower boost and more timing. The injectors are not gonna be worth for most people unless you switch back between 93 and ethanol alot. you dont need a lpfp to run full e85 if you have a 4-port, but it will strain the lpfp a fair bit, its designed to flow petrol and be lubed with petrol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Se7eN

be aware my whoosh hybrid in summer 95 degree weather made the same 265whp on 93, stock fuel system,
Thats why Vdyno has to be taken with a grain of salt. On a real dyno my car makes 270~ whp on 93oct in 90 degree weather but does not break 250 on a Vdyno. Its good to see how progress is going but its not real. Not by a long shot.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thats why Vdyno has to be taken with a grain of salt. On a real dyno my car makes 270~ whp on 93oct in 90 degree weather but does not break 250 on a Vdyno. Its good to see how progress is going but its not real. Not by a long shot.
my v dyno was the same as my local dyno btw

Se7eN

my v dyno was the same as my local dyno btw
It all comes down to variables. I have Vdynoed cars that read higher than local dyno and cars that read the same and some that read way lower than a Regular Dyno. That's why I say i take it with a grain of salt and never look at it as the actual number. Even dyno numbers themself should be taken and used to see the gains of mods, many read differently. Some lower, some higher.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm more than happy with my stock turbo and the 271 ft/lbs of torque at the wheels with NO turbo lag and reliability!