Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

mountune RS-R Brake Upgrade Kit, Fiesta ST 2013-2015

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Complete kit. Front and back pads (Street/Road) with stainless steel brake lines for $299. not too bad of a deal. Likely to get this when I need pads.

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-RS-R-Brake-Upgrade-Kit-Fiesta-ST-2013-p/7064-bk-b1.htm

High performance road application

Ford Fiesta ST 2013-2015

Includes: Front and Rear Upgraded Brake Pads and Upgraded Brake Hose set.

mountune RS-R High Performance Brake Pads have been developed to offer outstanding performance over a wide range of driving conditions. Engineered to our specifications exclusively by Hawk, the RS-R pad has been optimized with increased friction yet remaining essentially dust free. The Ferro-Carbon formula yields up to 40% greater stopping power without increased noise. This is the perfect pad compound for aggressive driving while remaining gentle on the brake rotors.

• Quiet operation
  • Very low dust
  • Excellent performance
  • Perfect fit
  • Easy on brake rotors
  • Minimal fade under extreme temperatures
  • Ferro-Carbon compound

mountune High Performance Brake Hoses improve your braking performance for competition or every-day driving. Replacing the OE rubber hoses with mountune High Performance Brake Hoses virtually eliminates brake hose expansion delivering more consistent braking and a firmer brake pedal. Manufactured in the USA from stainless steel braided hose with reinforced ends and zinc-plated fittings to ensure easy bolt on, direct replacement installation without the need for clumsy adapters or additional fittings. This product meets the guidelines of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation FMVSS-571.106 requirements and is DOT compliant.

• Improved brake pedal feel
  • Easy installation
  • New Sealing washers included

Operating heat range- 70-800

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-RS-R-Brake-Upgrade-Kit-Fiesta-ST-2013-p/7064-bk-b1.htm

I'm very intrigued. Will probably have to be a Christmas present to myself. Like to get new rotors as well.

J2FoRS

I'm thinking of getting their splitter too so if a coupon code or sale comes around I'll likely get these same time. My front pads are heat cracked.

I am considering changing to these brake pads. Are there any special tools needed to adjust the rear parking brake?