Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune short block on sale!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
$2339 but with “July” discount it’s $1988. Omg this is hundreds less than what I got it for! This is the best value mod and the foundation for durability and way more power safely. I might get another one for preppers sake!
they are actually $2073.15 each shipped (ask me how I know)
there are 4 "in build" right now ....better giddy up if anyone wants one at that price

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #22
they are actually $2073.15 each shipped (ask me how I know)
there are 4 "in build" right now ....better giddy up if anyone wants one at that price
I went to checkout and that is the price it spit out sooo

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I went to checkout and that is the price it spit out sooo
soooooooo lol
Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot honor this price on the short block. The short blocks are 15% off the retail price right now and are not included in the sale. This is our mistake for including it and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you'd like to pay the $365.85 we can accept this order. If you would like to cancel this order please let us know and we can get that going for you right away. Let me know if you have any questions.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #24
soooooooo lol
Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot honor this price on the short block. The short blocks are 15% off the retail price right now and are not included in the sale. This is our mistake for including it and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you'd like to pay the $365.85 we can accept this order. If you would like to cancel this order please let us know and we can get that going for you right away. Let me know if you have any questions.
I already have one in my car. I was referring to Mountune’s website btw. That’s what this thread was about initially and I was not referring to whoosh sooo

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I already have one in my car. I was referring to Mountune’s website btw. That’s what this thread was about initially and I was not referring to whoosh sooo
that email is from Mountune smarty pants

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
this is a clip of an email when purchasing a short block or 3 from Moutnune using the "July" code
Try using the code on their site and see what happens

Hi,

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #28
All I did was go onto Mountune’s website randomly and I saw it was on sale and I made this thread.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #30
I put in July and $1988 was the price. If it’s not that’s too bad. I still have one in my car

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #34
Mods delete this thread. I can’t take it anymore