Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Mountune Silicone Boost Hose Kit and Intercooler Hard Pipe

Trader history for Thurber (0)

I’m cleaning out the garage and it’s time to get rid of a bunch of aftermarket parts that I never got around to installing. All prices are before shipping costs (buyer pays)—let me know what you want and where you are and I can get you a quote. Local (Chicago) pickup available.

--Rola 59769 Roof Rack (GTX Series) -- $300 (new in box) -- SOLD

--Mountune “Ultra High Performance Silicone Boost Hose Kit” -- $245 Now $160 (new/never installed) (Part # 2364-BHK-BLK) (retails at $300)

--Mountune “High Flow Lower Intercooler Hard Pipe” -- $100 Now $50 (new/never installed) (Part # 2364-HP-AA)

--Mountune Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front/rear) -- $100 Now $75 (new/never installed) (Part # 7064-BH-B299) -- SOLD

--CMBuildz “Pacman” Brake Cooling Ducts (front) (new/never installed) -- $120 for both left/right -- SOLD

--Cardone, 2003 Focus SVT Rear Brake Calipers (rear) -- $75 for both left/right (new in box) (Part #s 18-B4823A, 18-B4822A)-- SOLD

--Rear camber plates -- $60 Now $40 (used) (They add a little camber to the rear wheels. Dpro has thread about them.)

--SI Engineering fog light delete/cold air ducts (2 ducts) -- $60 for both (new/never installed) -- SOLD

--Powerflex “Street” Transmission mount insert -- $25 (new in box)-- SOLD

--Powerflex “Street” Upper Engine mount insert -- $20 (new in box)-- SOLD

--Sequential mirror turn signals -- $15 Now $10 (new in box) -- SOLD

Please forgive the typo in the date in the pictures ("22022")

IMG_4617.jpg IMG_4616.jpg

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
As I stated in my PM, looking for a shipping quote. However I've got family in Chicago that can pick up if easier.

Are those Cardone SVT brake p/ns direct fit? All you need at that point are the rotors and pads, right?

OP
T
Thread Starter #19
Hard Pipe and Hose Kit still available. Prices reduced.