Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mustang wheels on a Fiesta

A lot of people said you couldn't or said the offset is way off but I put some pony wheels and some Centerline drag wheels off of my brother's Fox on mine today and it looked pretty cool. I tried uploading some pics but it won't let me. I have some turbine wheels on my Fox that I'm going to use for a winter set up.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Lol, I want to see some pictures of this. If you have tap a talk, you can upload that way and it will resize your pics or you can reduce the resolution and/ or change the file format of your pics to JPEG with Microsoft paint.

OP
I
Thread Starter #4
Lol, I want to see some pictures of this. If you have tap a talk, you can upload that way and it will resize your pics or you can reduce the resolution and/ or change the file format of your pics to JPEG with Microsoft paint.
Check out my profile pic? Lol

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Check out my profile pic? Lol
I see that they will fit and bolt on, but from the looks of it, your going to destroy your fenders with them on, on the first big bump that you drive over and also stand the chance of damaging the tires. Not only risky but dangerous. I'm not trying to bash what you are doing, btw. They stick out too much from what I can see. This is with stock suspension? Coil overs or maybe a skinnier/ low profile tire may be a different story.

OP
I
Thread Starter #7
I see that they will fit and bolt on, but from the looks of it, your going to destroy your fenders with them on, on the first big bump that you drive over and also stand the chance of damaging the tires. Not only risky but dangerous. I'm not trying to bash what you are doing, btw. They stick out too much from what I can see. This is with stock suspension? Coil overs may be a different story.
Those were the Centerlines off my brother's 331 stroked Mustang so it had 245/60/15s tires on a 9" rim lol If it was a smaller it would be fine. Stock Foxbody wheels wont have a issue. I was wanting to find a cheap alternative for a track wheel or winter set up. Also I find a little humor in it ;)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Those were the Centerlines off my brother's 331 stroked Mustang so it had 245/60/15s tires on a 9" rim lol If it was a smaller it would be fine. Stock Foxbody wheels wont have a issue. I was wanting to find a cheap alternative for a track wheel or winter set up. Also I find a little humor in it ;)
I think they would look good as a cheap alternative on a wide body setup. Did you mount all 4 and did you turn the steering wheel from lock to lock?

OP
I
Thread Starter #10
I think they would look good as a cheap alternative on a wide body setup. Did you mount all 4 and did you turn the steering wheel from lock to lock?
Yeah I did and it barely missed outside fender well by about half an inch. Didnt touch on the inside anywhere. So with a smaller tire and/or wheel i bet I could run these without a problem. Most stock Fox wheels are 7" and you can get all the aftermarket wheels in that size with all kinds of different offsets. Esp those of us who wanna 1/4 mile our cars, this means we can use Weld, Centerline etc drag wheels made for a Fox.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Yeah I did and it barely missed outside fender well by about half an inch. Didnt touch on the inside anywhere. So with a smaller tire and/or wheel i bet I could run these without a problem. Most stock Fox wheels are 7" and you can get all the aftermarket wheels in that size with all kinds of different offsets. Esp those of us who wanna 1/4 mile our cars, this means we can use Weld, Centerline etc drag wheels made for a Fox.
Yeah, there are a few fox wheel styles that would look good. I would like to see a set with properly sized tires. Welcome to the forum,btw!

OP
I
Thread Starter #12
Yeah, there are a few fox wheel styles that would look good. I would like to see a set with properly sized tires. Welcome to the forum,btw!
Well hopefully soon I can get a cheap set of wheels and I'll be sure to post some pics. Well thanks!