Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS My BIG FAT GREEK PART OUT-Western PA (Pittsburgh Area) Part (1)

Trader history for GTP (3)

GTP

My 2018 Fiesta ST is gone....and yes I am Greek. :) Need to sell these parts I had stock-piled to do one big install, but alas my needs required a larger vehicle. Most all of these parts were purchased from Whoosh Motorsports Brand new and are still in unopened boxes. Some are slightly used from the vehicle I had purchased less than a year and 8,000 miles ago. Everything has been stored indoors in a climate controlled garage or in my finished basement closet. I will note all "used" parts and brand new parts. I use PayPal (GPSER96@hotmail.com) and will ship USPS or UPS at the buyers expense. I have adjusted prices accordingly. If you want to meet in person for larger items I am willing to make short trips (within an hour) to accommodate.

BOTH SETS SOLD-PENDING PICK UP.

1. TD Dynamics (5) 15X8 Race Wheels (brand new) mounted with Continental Extreme Contact tires (205-50-15) with less than 200 miles. TPMS sensors and calibration tool included. Less than 200 miles. $800

IMG_7857.JPG IMG_7862.JPG IMG_7858.JPG IMG_7859.JPG IMG_7860.JPG IMG_7861.JPG

2. (4) General Altimax Arctic 12 on ROTA knock off (very light) 15X6 wheels WITH TPMS sensors and calibration tool, including (2) sets up HUB CENTRIC RINGS. I have spare lugs to go with in you need them. Less than 1000 Miles on the entire set. $450 Essentially getting wheels and TPMS sensors for free..:)

SOLD ...

Attachments

Last edited: