Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Motegi MR125's came in today

iso100

1000 Post Club
Sorry to ressurrect this old thread but I'm about to order these wheels and wanted to hear how you like them.

I'm curious if you can feel a performance difference in acceleration with the #6 per corner mass drop and I'm also wondering if it keeps the tires on the road better on rough surfaces.

Lastly, how did you transfer and re-sync the TPMS?

Sorry to ressurrect this old thread but I'm about to order these wheels and wanted to hear how you like them.

I'm curious if you can feel a performance difference in acceleration with the #6 per corner mass drop and I'm also wondering if it keeps the tires on the road better on rough surfaces.
I was about place an order on these wheels myself but switched to MR119s for my DD FiST. I did not want to risk lighter wheels for the winter setup.

MR125 is a gravity cast but uses flow forming technique...which is better than just gravity cast wheels.

Lastly, how did you transfer and re-sync the TPMS?
I have this question too!

iso100

1000 Post Club
I have this question too!
Apparently you just need a TPMS rebuild kit that contains a replacement valve stem and other assorted bits. With this, you transfer the TPMS sensor across to the new wheels. They're not cheap at $12 or so each from the dealer but when you do it this way there's no need to "sync" again as the car sees the sensors as the same ones it had before.