Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help installing 2j racing cowl intake to 2019 FIST

Hello I’m in the process of installing a 2j racing cowl intake on too my 2019 fist however I’ve been stuck for hours trying to understand where the COBB adapter for 2016+ fist goes I apologize for lack of information any help would be appreciated thanks

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Cobb adapter should plug into the small nipple on the 2j and then the evap harness where the old air box used to be.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Ah, yes. I remember when I ran into the EXACT same issue as you when installing mine. For me though, I had to keep changing harnesses around until I got no check engine codes. I do not advise you do the same.

There will be a long skinny heater hose provided with the 2J Intake. You must connect that to the right side of the intake and route the hose around the back of the engine leading up to the front of the engine between the intake manifold and the battery. There will also be a small silver sleeve provided with the kit. Put that piece into the tube and connect one end of the adapter harness into it. The other two ends connect near the intercooler piping and where your intake used to be.

I can provide pictures later in the day if need be.

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
Ah, yes. I remember when I ran into the EXACT same issue as you when installing mine. For me though, I had to keep changing harnesses around until I got no check engine codes. I do not advise you do the same.

There will be a long skinny heater hose provided with the 2J Intake. You must connect that to the right side of the intake and route the hose around the back of the engine leading up to the front of the engine between the intake manifold and the battery. There will also be a small silver sleeve provided with the kit. Put that piece into the tube and connect one end of the adapter harness into it. The other two ends connect near the intercooler piping and where your intake used to be.

I can provide pictures later in the day if need be.
Pictures please I just don't get what I'm doing wrong, sorry for lack of knowledge

Attachments

OP
N
Thread Starter #9
Yea I also just tried putting the Cobb adapter onto the actual 2J intake and unless i was putting it on wrong it wasnt fitting on right, and it wouldnt be able to reach the intercooler, thanks so much for the replies though I appreciate all the help