Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help with issues after install

Stkid93

Premium Account
Hey guys,

I recently had a whoosh BOV spacer installed and I’ve been noticing some other really weird things ever since the install, my long term fuel terms are staying at exactly 9.38 no matter how much throttle or what rpm band I’m in before they would slight fluctuate depending on the amount of throttle. Usually they would go up to down 1-2 points. Anywhere from 6.5 to 9.5 depending on throttle and rpm. My short term fuel trims are not stuck on the same number.

The air fuel ratio is also acting Weird. It’s okay most of the time but sometimes I’ll be idling and it goes down to the 13s or up to the 15s. And when I left off the gas it stays at 14.7 for a while and then takes forever to go up to the 40s. I don’t know if there’s maybe a small boost or vacuum leak now? I don’t think there is because the car runs okay and boost is still where it should be. And for the most part the afrs are still fine it’s just the occasional 13 or 15 reading at idle and the numbers taking a while to rise when I left off the gas while cruising. I think it’s a result of the spacer somehow. But I’m def having it taken off. That ain’t right.

finally (and I posted about this problem on a separate thread) the car doesn’t vent sometimes anymore after the install of the spacer.

my question is what would cause the long term trims to be stuck on the same number but the short terms to not be stuck.