Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Neutral Reset

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone done a neutral reset for their FiST? I was looking at FoST neutral reset videos and it looks pretty easy, but idk how similar the FiST is. My shifter had been feeling a little rough and I assumed my synchros were going bad, but I definitely want to try a neutral reset since it's free.
Does anyone have any tips on how to do it? Also, if you did it, did you feel a improvement?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone done a neutral reset for their FiST? I was looking at FoST neutral reset videos and it looks pretty easy, but idk how similar the FiST is. My shifter had been feeling a little rough and I assumed my synchros were going bad, but I definitely want to try a neutral reset since it's free.
Does anyone have any tips on how to do it? Also, if you did it, did you feel a improvement?
Link for the videos? I am curious to see what this is all about.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
I just got back from a drive to see how shifting felt. Shifting was definitely smoother than before and it's easier to quickly go into gear. I highly recommend this if you're having shifting issues. I followed the video that I linked above and had no issues with my clip breaking.
The blue circle shows the clip that you need to pop off.
Snapchat-18973865.jpg