Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Never Wanted 16's

OP
L
Thread Starter #41
That escalated quickly.
I have been considering it for a while now. Not sure if it well sell seeing there have been a few for sale for a while. If it sells it sells, if not no biggie. I'm adding another vehicle to stable so the Fiesta won't see much driving until next summer.

JasonHaven

Glad you have and like them, let know when it snows how they do please:)

I do not plan to drive my car in the snow but will use it as much as I can during the winter and could get caught out in it.
I have driven in at least 30 snowy winters and only had two sets of snow tires and both used very little but I have not lived where you get crazy ice storms and have a ton of traffic. I once talked the highway patrol into letting me drive over a closed pass, without snow tires, when he looked over the rally prepped car and I explained I raced it regularly. It was fun hauling butt all by myself for 50 some miles though it was just compact snow and ice it was kind of hard to understand why the road was even closed.

I believe a competent driver in a competent car can drive through most anything except very deep snow without ever needing snow tires or chains but some do live in much more harsh weather than I was dealing with in E WA state, N Utah, N CA, etc...
I feel much the same way... But also, if it gets bad here I can either take public transit or work from home.

Ford Community Posts