Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Izzy

I settled on 15x8 ET35 TD 1.2's... Does anyone know who I could reach out to in Houston for a fender roll & pull. I'm on Mountune springs and want to make sure I can squeeze a 225/45/15 tire.

CSM

1000 Post Club
I'm pulling the trigger on these by the end of the year or early next year. I found a set through Enjuku Racing for 615.30 shipped, so 153.82 a wheel. Can anyone tell me if this is a good price? I feel like this is the lowest I've come across

https://www.enjukuracing.com/products/konig-dekagram-16x8-4x108-40-gloss-bronze.html
Not a bad price at all. Thats basically the same as Summit Racing shipped price once you apply a $50 off coupon (which you can find pretty easily)

Izzy

Not a bad price at all. Thats basically the same as Summit Racing shipped price once you apply a $50 off coupon (which you can find pretty easily)
Those were the ones I was considering, but I went with 15x8 instead. Best price on the net from my 3 week research.

Hi fellow dekagram owners!

I've been running re71r in 205/50r16 on stock suspension but recently pulled the trigger on some whiteline springs (~1.25" drop). I'm curious if anyone has these springs and dekagrams, and if so, what size tire are you running?

I won't be running these same shoes again, cuz 8k miles per set ain't cuttin' it, but I like the extra beef of the 50.

Top choices right now are Indy Firehawk 500s in 205/50 (if it'll fit) or BFG Sport comp 2 in 205/45 (because it has an 8" contact patch). Also considering the Conti Extremecontact sport in the 205/45 flavor because they're so light, but that makes me nervous about weaker sidewalls.

Tossed around the idea of the Federal sts1 or whatever, in a 215/45 but am very weary of the brand.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Want something at least 300tw, but definitely as high performance and as good of turn in as possible, especially coming from such an agressive tire like the re71r's

(Obligatory meaty tire shot, before I trashed these bad boys)

Attachments

Last edited:

Brianmc27

Hi fellow dekagram owners!

I've been running re71r in 205/50r16 on stock suspension but recently pulled the trigger on some whiteline springs (~1.25" drop). I'm curious if anyone has these springs and dekagrams, and if so, what size tire are you running?

I won't be running these same shoes again, cuz 8k miles per set ain't cuttin' it, but I like the extra beef of the 50.

Top choices right now are Indy Firehawk 500s in 205/50 (if it'll fit) or BFG Sport comp 2 in 205/45 (because it has an 8" contact patch). Also considering the Conti Extremecontact sport in the 205/45 flavor because they're so light, but that makes me nervous about weaker sidewalls.

Tossed around the idea of the Federal sts1 or whatever, in a 215/45 but am very weary of the brand.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Want something at least 300tw, but definitely as high performance and as good of turn in as possible, especially coming from such an agressive tire like the re71r's

(Obligatory meaty tire shot, before I trashed these bad boys)
I’ve been running the Federal ST-1s with no issue. I’d recommend them!

So any Black Friday sales on the Dekagrams? Been waiting for a month to purchase. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I REALLY wish that someone made a legit, UHP, all season in this size, so that I could run it on a 16x7 Turini (or even the 16x8 Dekagrams) in the cold, DRY conditions that we have most of the winter here! [:(]

Brianmc27

I REALLY wish that someone made a legit, UHP, all season in this size, so that I could run it on a 16x7 Turini (or even the 16x8 Dekagrams) in the cold, DRY conditions that we have most of the winter here! [:(]
https://acceleratire.com/tires/phi-r/

These are probably rubbish, but they are All-Season UHP in 215/45r16.

I didn’t see them when I was shopping and bought the Federals, so they may be new. I may give them a whirl if the ST-1s start misbehaving this winter.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I didn’t see them when I was shopping and bought the Federals, so they may be new. I may give them a whirl if the ST-1s start misbehaving this winter.
I did not realize that the ST-1s were actually an all season rated tire (their 300 tread wear rating, and their VERY summer-like tread pattern belie the 'typical' all season stereotypes) that could be decent in cold, DRY weather conditions.

I REALLY like that tread pattern, and don't have to worry about using them in snow/ice/slush, so these may be what goes on any 16s I end up buying, THANKS! [thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I believe the ST-1s are technically Summer tires

Those Accelera Phi-r are all season 400 thread wear rating.
Yes, you are correct, as I mis-read the vendor site selling the ST-1s (just paid attention to the 'UHP' part of the description, and NOT the 'summer' part). [:(]

I will probably just go with one of the MANY available 205/50-16 UHP all seasons in that case (I am leaning towards the General AS-05 for their tread width, and reasonable price).

Brianmc27

Yes, you are correct, as I mis-read the vendor site selling the ST-1s (just paid attention to the 'UHP' part of the description, and NOT the 'summer' part). [:(]

I will probably just go with one of the MANY available 205/50-16 UHP all seasons in that case (i am leaning towards the General AS-05).
I had the General AS-03 before I had my ST-1s. They were solid A/S tires, and I’ve heard the 05 is quite the upgrade. The difference in traction going from that to the ST-1 was monumental, however.

Although here in California, I have much less weather concern.

I had the General AS-03 before I had my ST-1s. They were solid A/S tires, and I’ve heard the 05 is quite the upgrade. The difference in traction going from that to the ST-1 was monumental, however.

California here too, that's why I went with stupidly impractical 200tw tires. Though they performed amazingly for the first 4k, they've dropped off significantly and are now next to bald with less than 10k total (with rotations).

Springs arrived today (woot!) so hopefully they'll go on within the next week or so and I'll update on how bad the 205/50 rub 😖

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Yeah, I WISH that someone made a great handling tire which could handle VERY cold, but DRY conditions (but not freezing precipitation), without turning into the proverbial 'hockey pucks', and freezing and crystallizing their rubber compound.

I guess the very closest to the above would be the Nitto Neo Gens?? [dunno]