Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
General question about these;

CAN we use a 3/4", or 19mm lug nut on these, or does the pocket require the use of a 17mm in order to not scratch the paint?? [dunno]

Mine are on their way to me as we speak (same color). [thumb]

Which tires are you wrapping them in, and did you get ALL of the boxes at the same time??
I am doing a 225/45/R16 Direzza Z3 I think. I don't know where you ordered from but Panda Motorworks is where I got mine from and they did all come at once.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just called and found out the bronze wheels I ordered are on backorder... If anyone has ordered recently where did you go? I'll have to shop around after work.

I just called and found out the bronze wheels I ordered are on backorder... If anyone has ordered recently where did you go? I'll have to shop around after work.
I ordered last week from Panda Motorworks. They got them directly from Konig. Mitch at Panda took care of me and got me the bronze!

I ordered last week from Panda Motorworks. They got them directly from Konig. Mitch at Panda took care of me and got me the bronze!

I was a little worried about that, seems konig has a few month wait right now so I may be sol.

I've owned this car for 5 years now and the first set of wheels I like are backordered 😂. Oh well...

I was a little worried about that, seems konig has a few month wait right now so I may be sol.

I've owned this car for 5 years now and the first set of wheels I like are backordered [emoji23]. Oh well...
That is odd, I went through Panda and they shipped directly from Konig, it has Konig on the shipping label. Contact Panda! They can probably help

That is odd, I went through Panda and they shipped directly from Konig, it has Konig on the shipping label. Contact Panda! They can probably help

I will definitely be contacting panda.

When I called enjuku racing about my order they contacted konig and we're told they are on backorder. I hope it was a mistake and panda can get it done.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I will definitely be contacting panda.

When I called enjuku racing about my order they contacted konig and we're told they are on backorder. I hope it was a mistake and panda can get it done.
They could have easily just gone on back order. As a number of you guys started buying the Bronze sets in the last week here.

I received a wonderful call from America's tire this morning and they located a set of the bronze at another location. I hope to get them on the car hopefully next weekend.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Edit: Also, America's tire (discount tire) had no problem with mounting a 205/45r16 tire to the Dekagrams if anyone was having trouble getting those mounted up.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I got Discount Tire Direct (site) to honor their flash sale price of $133.00 each shipped ($140.00 each with Pennsy sales tax), and I actually wanted the black ones, but they told me that THOSE were on a national backorder from Konig, so I took the bronze for now.

They said that they had MANY of the bronze available, as of Friday 2/21. [dunno]

They must be included in their CURRENT sale since their customer service manager agreed to honor the flash sale discount WHEN the black ones hit our shores in May, even though they are not supposed to do this by company policy. [:)]

I decided that my summer wheels, (as opposed to these bronze ones on their way to me, which I will put all seasons on for 'intermediate weather' use), will also be these in black, with a 200 tread wear gumball on them in either 215/45-16, or 225/45-16, and I will sell my current summer setup (gloss black 17x8/42ET TD Pro race 1.2s with 215/40-17 RS-RRs on them).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

I've owned this car for 5 years now and the first set of wheels I like are backordered 😂. Oh well...
Are you SURE that you specified BRONZE, and that they punched in the SKU for the BRONZE ones??
Because the BLACK are the ones which I was told by Discount Tire that were on national backorder. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Maybe, just maybe with all of this hard DEMAND, Konig will possibly build more of these so that they don't have to lose coin with constant backorders?? [dunno]

It IS amazing, given the popularity/sheer number of these cars in England/rest of world, that we do not have MANY MORE wheels available to us, including the ones which these companies refuse to sell us here. [mad] [:(]

Are you SURE that you specified BRONZE, and that they punched in the SKU for the BRONZE ones??
Because the BLACK are the ones which I was told by Discount Tire that were on national backorder. [wink]
I did ask multiple times if they were bronze, receipt says "16x8 4x108 40 BZGLXX" and I'm guessing that's correct haha.

I got Discount Tire Direct (site) to honor their flash sale price of $133.00 each shipped ($140.00 each with Pennsy sales tax), and I actually wanted the black ones, but they told me that THOSE were on a national backorder from Konig, so I took the bronze for now.

They said that they had MANY of the bronze available, as of Friday 2/21. [dunno]

They must be included in their CURRENT sale since their customer service manager agreed to honor the flash sale discount WHEN the black ones hit our shores in May, even though they are not supposed to do this by company policy. [:)]

I decided that my summer wheels, (as opposed to these bronze ones on their way to me, which I will put all seasons on for 'intermediate weather' use), will also be these in black, with a 200 tread wear gumball on them in either 215/45-16, or 225/45-16, and I will sell my current summer setup (gloss black 17x8/42ET TD Pro race 1.2s with 215/40-17 RS-RRs on them).
pm me when you decide to sell the TD'S