Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Good info on your thread. So I guess the question is whether the drop on the ST springs is more aggressive than the drop on the Swift's in the front. How much higher are you running the coilovers do estimate to alleviate the rubbing than the ST's?

Now I'm shopping for coilovers, lol.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Good info on your thread. So I guess the question is whether the drop on the ST springs is more aggressive than the drop on the Swift's in the front. How much higher are you running the coilovers do estimate to alleviate the rubbing than the ST's?

Now I'm shopping for coilovers, lol.
One thing worth mentioning is that I do not have radical camber. I run stock camber bolts and alignment specs.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Budget/decent option, BFG SC2 205/45-16 (superwide for "205")
I am going RS Pro’s 205/45 $490 installed mounted and balanced OTD this tues. I think living in SoCal I will be fine weather wise on heat up temps of course I go up to the bay area for Christmas the following monday. lol should be interesting.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I am going RS Pro’s 205/45 $490 installed mounted and balanced OTD this tues. I think living in SoCal I will be fine weather wise on heat up temps of course I go up to the bay area for Christmas the following monday. lol should be interesting.
Where did u buy them?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Erick_V

Also pulled the trigger on these, get mine the 1st or 2nd week of Jan
Where did u buy them?

I got my set through Phil’s Tires

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I called my tire guy and I guess his warehouse he uses does not carry any federals.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Looking forward to hearing how you like them. I am considering them next summer for my summer daily on my 17" wheels
So far I like them. A bit noisy lol though not as loud as previous generations or my friends 888R’s lol. I have not had a chance to really put them through their paces yet as I put them on right before Christmas expecting to drive north on them and try out a few awesome roads. That got curtailed though due to weather and I wound up flying Instead. Just got back on monday and bam New Years. So maybe today or this weekend I will do some canyons. Though so far in regular driving they have been impressive In the grip department and turn in has been good as well.
Also drove in the rain with them and they were decent. Of course I was not trying to push them but they did not feel unsure in regular rain driving.