Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New AZ Fiesta Driver! FSF (Fiesta seeking Fiesta)

Hey Guys,

Wanted to connect with fellow Phoenix Fiesta owners here. Ive seen a couple of you around town and on the forum here so I thought 'd make it official and sign up.

Just took the FiST over to Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park for the first time ever and had a blaaaast! I was really hoping to see a couple other FiSTs out there but there were none to behold. Did chat up a fellow FoST driver there for a bit. 5 decent runs later I will definitely be going back.

Check out my 2 runs below:
IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0139.JPG

Had to put my Friend in his FR-S in his place [hihi] Also came to the conclusion that I desperately need a RMM asap to help with traction and wheel hop @ launch. Any AZ guys got tips on where to get them locally or did you all order online?

Any AutoCross AZ drivers: I'd love to hear about any upcoming events I can get registered for as well. I've had the car since November and I'm ready to start tearing up some tracks, Think I'll so spectate at the one on Sun. Feb 8 here.

The Fiesta Giveth, and the Fiesta Taketh away.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Thanks guys! Just ordered the CP-e xFlex RMM and I'm just itching to get it installed and try it out at the strip again. I'm really hoping the EPDM bushings hold up well with Phoenix summer heat ��

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave