Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

What's up guys!! :)

The wheels all arrived safe and sound to us today. Everyone that ordered will have a tracking number by tomorrow evening which means some are shipping out today and rest will go out tomorrow. :D

-Ty-
Got my tracking number, mine come in Monday! Psyched! Can you guys PM me a quote on the center caps and black lug nuts? I dont think I'll be needing the hub centric rings. Going to use the ones from my current set up.

I kind of regret not getting 215/45R16.. anybody else choose this size? I bought 205/45R16 and they look great, but the over all diameter of the wheel is a little smaller than I expected. I should have done better research. :(

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I kind of regret not getting 215/45R16.. anybody else choose this size? I bought 205/45R16 and they look great, but the over all diameter of the wheel is a little smaller than I expected. I should have done better research. :(
^^^That is the size I would put on a 16x7, most likely in a Rival S 1.5. ;)

Why the 205 instead of a 215? I kind of wish I had chosen a 215.

What size tires?
They are 205/50 BFG Sport Comps. Wanted a larger diameter tire to fill the wheel well since I'll be staying around stock height for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Largest problem is lack of centercaps, along with their desire to charge $35 per centercap.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
There are a few diy center caps for these wheels. But I never use centercaps anyways so not a big deal to me.