Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New father/son members and ST owners from NC

Hello everyone!

New Forum members and ST owners here. Just bought my 16 year old son (Nate) a 2015 Fiesta ST a few weeks ago. We've been checking out the forum and have already learned tons. I figured
we would just share 1 account here since we have just the one ST. Yes, it's Nate's car but I will have some fun with it and help out too. [like]

We are new to this world of turbos, tunes, mods, etc .... and will do our best to research and not ask too many silly questions. Looking forward to chatting with you all, learning and having fun with our ST!

Nathan and Nate

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I live in Pleasant Garden the Randolph County side. You're like the third person on here including me that I know of that lives in the Triad area cool.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
NathanST
Thread Starter #9
I live in Pleasant Garden the Randolph County side. You're like the third person on here including me that I know of that lives in the Triad area cool.

Very cool! We are pretty close! I had no idea how great these cars were until my son started talking about them. We love it and can't wait to start adding some mods and all! We should have a Triad ST group!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
They have the last Cars and Coffee Greensboro for this year the third Saturday of October. It's by UNCG at the weatherspoon art museum parking lot. You just have to get there early if you want to park your car like 7:45 am.

https://www.greensborocarsandcoffee.com

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! What an awesome first car. It took me 40 years to get the car I wanted: Practical, economical, and fun to drive.

OP
NathanST
Thread Starter #12
They have the last Cars and Coffee Greensboro for this year the third Saturday of October. It's by UNCG at the weatherspoon art museum parking lot. You just have to get there early if you want to park your car like 7:45 am.

https://www.greensborocarsandcoffee.com

Awesome! I will check it out. Thank you. :)