Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta badge?

Updated with photos ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ PSX_20210628_153712.jpg 20210628_152410.jpg

So I'm not a huge fan of the Fiesta badge font they used. I decided to pick this badge up. I think it's from a mk5 not sure the listing says Mk4 99-02. Can anybody confirm it's a genuine badge that was in use? Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
It is a proper OEM badge. I don't remember if it was here, on a Facebook group or in Reddit, but I do recall someone else swapped their badge for the old school one like yours.

OP
urapizzaship
Thread Starter #3
It is a proper OEM badge. I don't remember if it was here, on a Facebook group or in Reddit, but I do recall someone else swapped their badge for the old school one like yours.
Hey I really appreciate the reply! I'm glad to know that it's an actual OEM product.

My hatch door is totally de-badged (except for the Blue Oval), so the uninformed are really really confused, and just call it a Focus. LOL
I took off the ST badge from the rear and just left the "Fiesta" and painted the front ST badge black - I like stealth and the lack of ricers revving at lights.