Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST in SoCal

I bought my 2016 Fiesta ST 3 weeks ago. Traded in a 2012 Veloster. This car is extremely fun to drive. I missed that with the Veloster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I bought my 2016 Fiesta ST 3 weeks ago. Traded in a 2012 Veloster. This car is extremely fun to drive. I missed that with the Veloster

Welcome!! Thanks for the feedback. I noticed that the Veloster has a following too and I was wondering how it would compare.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
I had the non-turbo Veloster. I got it before the turbo model came out or I would have bought a turbo. So I can't really say much about the speed except the fiesta is much quicker then the non turbo which it should be. Interior wise I would say the Veloster wins hands down. The touchscreen is much bigger and its laid out much better. The suspension and brakes on the fiesta is much better then the Veloster. I loved the looks of the Veloster but not everyone would agree with me Over all I think the fiesta is a better car.

I will say that before I had the Veloster I owned an Evo X and the Fiesta is just as fun to drive as the Evo was

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I had the non-turbo Veloster. I got it before the turbo model came out or I would have bought a turbo. So I can't really say much about the speed except the fiesta is much quicker then the non turbo which it should be. Interior wise I would say the Veloster wins hands down. The touchscreen is much bigger and its laid out much better. The suspension and brakes on the fiesta is much better then the Veloster. I loved the looks of the Veloster but not everyone would agree with me Over all I think the fiesta is a better car.

I will say that before I had the Veloster I owned an Evo X and the Fiesta is just as fun to drive as the Evo was

Thanks for the feedback. [emoji1]

Sent using Tapatalk