Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner from Brooklyn NY

OP
D
Thread Starter #21
Welcome!!! nice color! :D
Thank You

Curious if you don't mind sharing. What did you put down and how much are your monthly payments. And how many miles you get. I ordered a base white out here on the island. I would have liked the Recaro but couldn't get myself to spend 2000 on seats. Never really considered leasing as I'll probably go over miles.
I have all the Options with Recaros. Put down $1600, paying $320 for 24 mo.

OP
D
Thread Starter #25
Not bad considering it's fully loaded
i could have found it for few $s cheaper but did't want to wait. Need repair my other car and return it to infiniti.

BTW already Debadged and Tinted 20%. Need to get floor Mats and Cobb AP soon. Might also get BC coils, roads in Brooklyn suck.

Looks good tinted. That's the first thing I'm doing. What that run you? Last time I got tint was 7 years ago, don't even know if the guys in business anymore but the tint still looks great.

I'd throw some steelies and winter tires on. Be cheaper and more effective in this cold weather than coil overs. And you'd be able to sell them off at the end of the lease. That's another reason I couldn't lease. I wouldn't want to put any money into it. Although you can beat the Shit out of yours from day one and not really care.

I call dibs on the Cobb in 24 months and any other bolt ons you do.

OP
D
Thread Starter #27
Looks good tinted. That's the first thing I'm doing. What that run you? Last time I got tint was 7 years ago, don't even know if the guys in business anymore but the tint still looks great.

I'd throw some steelies and winter tires on. Be cheaper and more effective in this cold weather than coil overs. And you'd be able to sell them off at the end of the lease. That's another reason I couldn't lease. I wouldn't want to put any money into it. Although you can beat the Shit out of yours from day one and not really care.

I call dibs on the Cobb in 24 months and any other bolt ons you do.
Thank you, Tints cost me $150 and i really don't want to waste money on Winter Tires this season, ill get them next season, because i still have my 2011 Infiniti G37xs for another few months. My 36 Mo leases will end in April. About the Cobb you got it man. I'm no Stranger to Modding, i've had 2004 G35 Coupe and 2005 G35 Sedan both were heavily modded. I keep telling myself that i won't go crazy with mods on Leased car but it's tempting )) Coils are must have on NYC Roads. I had BC coils on My G35 Sedan, you could adjust the settings to make it softer or harder not sure about the once for FiST.

Photos of My prev. cars.

2005 G35 Sedan

Fully CF wrapped interior (BY me )

MY 2004 G35 Coupe.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I keep telling myself that i won't go crazy with mods on Leased car but it's tempting )) Coils are must have on NYC Roads. I had BC coils on My G35 Sedan, you could adjust the settings to make it softer or harder not sure about the once for FiST.
If you want in on a set of BC Coilovers made (aka custom valved) for our cars by a guy that runs a car on the track like ours check out this group buy and maybe you can still get in.. We are trying to get him here as a vendor/system matter expert but he has been busy.. May be best to call the shop and the number is listed in the thread i will leave the linky HERE post 155 there abouts tell him I sent you and hope he treats you well ;)

OP
D
Thread Starter #30
If you want in on a set of BC Coilovers made (aka custom valved) for our cars by a guy that runs a car on the track like ours check out this group buy and maybe you can still get in.. We are trying to get him here as a vendor/system matter expert but he has been busy.. May be best to call the shop and the number is listed in the thread i will leave the linky HERE post 155 there abouts tell him I sent you and hope he treats you well ;)
I'll get the BC coils in summer, but thank you for the info. I know Mike from BC Racing i'll talk to him too.

I should be installing my BC coils the 1st week of April (staycation week) :)
Let us know )

I'll get the BC coils in summer, but thank you for the info. )
Dibs on those too... If those NY roads don't beat them up too much..

Tints for 150$, i was expecting worse, thought i saw other guys posting like 300 and up for theirs.

I loved the older g35, reminds me of a time my friend almost killed me driving to English town

OP
D
Thread Starter #32
Dibs on those too... If those NY roads don't beat them up too much..

Tints for 150$, i was expecting worse, thought i saw other guys posting like 300 and up for theirs.

I loved the older g35, reminds me of a time my friend almost killed me driving to English town
Sure, about tints this is the first time I went to some other place. I don't like them, got lot of bubbles. I have to go back to them. Probably you should go to places that charge $300 so you don't have to do it twice.

Nice looking Fist, I think the white looks great with the Rado grey wheels, they have such a great finish on them when you look closely. Enjoy your new ride!

OP
D
Thread Starter #38
Nice looking Fist, I think the white looks great with the Rado grey wheels, they have such a great finish on them when you look closely. Enjoy your new ride!
Thank you, I also have '11 G37 sedan, since I got my FiST I swear I haven't driven my Infiniti. Truly enjoy it, can't wait to get my Injen intake. Ordered it yesterday.

Thank you, I also have '11 G37 sedan, since I got my FiST I swear I haven't driven my Infiniti. Truly enjoy it, can't wait to get my Injen intake. Ordered it yesterday.
Haha that's great, it's a very surprising car that Ford really nailed, and thank goodness we finally got it here in the US. You'll love the intake, I have the FSWERKS cool flo intake and its the best intake I've ever installed on a car. The performance and sound gains will all make you smile randomly while driving now Lol, Enjoy!