Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST Owner in OKC Metro Area

MajorDuds3

Active Duty U.S. Army
Good Evening all. I got my ST a few month ago and already got a Cobb stage 2 installed and look to keep pushing it further. Been wanting one of these fun little cars since they came out and were fords rally/rallycross car, always had trucks until now. definitely took some time to get used to come from a crewcab cammed FBO Silverado

Attachments

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Welcome! Can’t recommend highly enough not using Cobb OTS tuned and instead snagging one from one of the popular tuners on this forum. You won’t regret it.

OP
M

MajorDuds3

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #5
Welcome! Can’t recommend highly enough not using Cobb OTS tuned and instead snagging one from one of the popular tuners on this forum. You won’t regret it.
Yes, thats the general consensus ive reached from my time stalking the forum and a FB Group im in.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
The difference is night and day. My tuner actually dialed it back a bit from "max power" due to the fact that the fuel around here isn't all that great, and he was seeing more negative corrections than he'd like. We settled on a tune that is both strong and safe for the kind of fuel and intended use the car sees.

A custom tuner really does give you a custom tune. Money well spent for the peace of mind, alone.