Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST!

ST_Hunter

Hey everyone,

Been looking for a while and finally was able to find a FiST that clicked the boxes for me. 2015 in all black w/recaros w/ 66k. Already has a few tasteful mods but would like to begin expanding on that right away. Looking to get a Cobb a/p, Pierce 6-point brace, and wing riser kit ASAP! Very excited to begin having some fun on this platform. Im Located in Southern Wisconsin. Let me know who else is around in the area! Thanks

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome!
I really think you can't beat this car for the money.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey everyone,

Been looking for a while and finally was able to find a FiST that clicked the boxes for me. 2015 in all black w/recaros w/ 66k. Already has a few tasteful mods but would like to begin expanding on that right away. Looking to get a Cobb a/p, Pierce 6-point brace, and wing riser kit ASAP! Very excited to begin having some fun on this platform. Im Located in Southern Wisconsin. Let me know who else is around in the area! Thanks
I have the Delta wing riser and it is SOLID! Not one millimetre of movement. I got mine from the UK in less than 3 weeks. Great service! I ruined one wing using the Boomba wing risers. Stay away from them. Just my 5 cents worth.