Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New From Seibon Carbon

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #41
I would add it does say Prototype on the page. Which is kinda of suspicious as our own D1JL was the person that had the prototype’s if I am not mistaken.
This is correct.
To my knowledge, there were only two prototypes made.
I got one and the other was sold to someone in San Diego.
I do believe that the availability to buy was left up to see if there was enough interest to have more made.
I would still contact Seibon to find out for sure.
Be advised that these are made in China so there may be a wait if you can get one.
Also they are a copy of the UK model so the is a VERY minor difference to the USDM.

Fiestig

Looks like you can still order it if you’re wanting to do it still, looked into reviews on the seller website and it is apparently legit. Tempted to get one myself eventually since I have hatch rust
I would contact them and check. A lot of places list stuff on their sites that they actually get dropped shipped from the manufacturer. If no one orders they do not update their site info or contact the manufacturer to see if its still being made.
You could order it only to find out its not available anymore.

I would add it does say Prototype on the page. Which is kinda of suspicious as our own D1JL was the person that had the prototype’s if I am not mistaken.
Seibon won't entertain making them. I had talked to them a couple times before and then they stopped answering altogether. I REALLY wanted one...And that is no joke, you can ask Dave how much I harassed him for it.... Yep... Enough to actually buy the entire car to have it.. Thanks @D1JL :cool:

So I have 1 an the other is actually in San Jose now. So both are within an 80mile radius

Just to gloat a bit... Sorry Dave, I am sure you miss it a little.
20200612_174119.png

Last edited:
Seibon won't entertain making them. I had talked to them a couple times before and then they stopped answering altogether. I REALLY wanted one...And that is no joke, you can ask Dave how much I harassed him for it.... Yep... Enough to actually buy the entire car to have it.. Thanks @D1JL :cool:

So I have 1 an the other is actually in San Jose now. So both are within an 80mile radius

Just to gloat a bit... Sorry Dave, I am sure you miss it a little.
View attachment 39565
THAT LOOKS SO GOOD. It’s almost temping me to find a clean, rust free black hatch and just use that... CF would be way better but at this point...