Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (PA): Seibon Carbon Fiber "RS" Style Hood

Trader history for blongo804 (0)

***Pending Local Sale***

The hood is in excellent condition, and, to my knowledge, has been on a garage kept FiST for about 2800 miles.

Only looking to sell because I'm not sure it's for me. It just came on the car when I purchased it.

Price: $800
NO SHIPPING - This thing is just too cumbersome to ship. I'm also not sure I'd have a way to really transport it to meet anyone, so for now it'll have to be for pickup in Dunmore, PA.

Also, I'm in no rush at all to sell this thing. I'm kind of still in the air about keeping it, but wouldn't mind selling to put toward other things I'd like to address on the car.

PS: don't mind the broken lip - sadly that is trailer damage from when the car was delivered, but it'll be replaced this weekend. :)

Pictures below:
cfhood1.jpg
cfhood2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #4
congrats on the car! this one was local to me.
Thank you! It was just less than 4 hours away, so not terribly far for me as well! Spotted it on the FB Marketplace around 2 hours from the time it was posted and got the money together that day. Couldn't resist it.
Man I really want one of those, glws to bad im in MN.......
Thank you! Wish I could help.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Oh really? Through the back doors? Assuming not through the hatch.
It does fit through the hatch.
When I replaced my "TM" hood with the "RS", I transported the "TM" home from Seibon.

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #8
It does fit through the hatch.
When I replaced my "TM" hood with the "RS", I transported the "TM" home from Seibon.
I was just trying to fit it myself to see with my own eyes since a local guy wanted to pick it up in his FiST. I got it very close then a torrential downpour began. I think if the passenger seat is moved forward and rear seats folded flat it would fit. Does that sound about right?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Yes, of course you must lay the rear seat flat.
I don't recall about moving the front passenger seat, but it does fit.