Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new Grill Delete coming soon!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
we have a grill delete ready to go
simply remove your OEM grill and replace with the delete piece. It's basically a Gloss Black gel coated fiberglass trim around the grill opening
perfect for owners with tubular crash bars or aluminum Pro Alloy competition crash bars to improve airflow and appearance

Fiestig

we have a grill delete ready to go
simply remove your OEM grill and replace with the delete piece. It's basically a Gloss Black gel coated fiberglass trim around the grill opening
perfect for owners with tubular crash bars or aluminum Pro Alloy competition crash bars to improve airflow and appearance

Rough Price? I was just in the midst of making a grill delete frame from a donor grill

Cool! Any update on the Whoosh exhaust you've teased previously? Sorry if I missed any recent mentions in other threads.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
oooohhhhhh, I Didn't know this was a thing. I always watch videos of different exhausts and their notes for the FiST but I'm Never quite satisfied with what I hear. Thermal R&D sounds pretty good. But then again a resonator delete seems to sound just as good as any of the exhausts out there for this car.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Did these ever make it to production, or was this a one off?
1 off sent to a forum member
If fit but didn't look great plus we have lots of trouble getting parts shipped from Kruise