Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member and owner

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Hi Everyone, my name is John and I am purchasing a Black on Black '18 Fiesta ST this Friday! Excited to join the community, I am from Massapequa, LI if anyone is around these parts we should do a meet up. Looking forward to the black hole of mods!
Welcome and congrats!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS! [thumb]

I had friends out in Port Jefferson, and had a summer place in Montauk in another life.

Dizzy Tuning is located just northwest of Riverhead in Rocky Point, but Jason does not have a brick and mortar place yet.

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I think you'll enjoy the car a lot. There's really nothing that's as fun to drive at this price point.
If you're going to drive it in the winter, get some winter wheels/tires.
There are lots of friendly, knowledgeable people here. It's a good forum for seeing different mods/builds, and what people think of them.

OP
E
Thread Starter #6
Thank you all for the kind words! @M-Sport fan thank you for the heads up about Dizzy Tuning! @XR650R looks like the car is coming with the factory 17" black rims and General GMax AS-05, I dont have any experience with these any opinion? I have already ordered the ST shift knob and I can not wait to pick up the car tomorrow!!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thank you all for the kind words! @M-Sport fan thank you for the heads up about Dizzy Tuning! @XR650R looks like the car is coming with the factory 17" black rims and General GMax AS-05, I dont have any experience with these any opinion? I have already ordered the ST shift knob and I can not wait to pick up the car tomorrow!!
Those are all-season tires, so they might do in a mild winter.