Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*New Member with a unique idea!*

Hello fellow FiST owners!

I got my FiST about a month ago, and have found a lot of help on the forums but realized I haven't introduced myself! My name is Logan and I've got a 2015 ST in Race Red

So far no mods, but a Boomba BOV adapter, Deadhook shifter extension, and some Cobb goodies are on the way.

I'm stationed at Camp Lejeune and one thing that's been brought to my attention is the number of Jeeps... And more importantly, the customs and courtesies that Jeep owners abide by. While riding with my buddy out in town, EVERY Jeep owner he passed gave a simple knod and wave as a sign of mutual respect. This amused me but made me think, "why don't we, the FiST community (and you 1.0L ecoboost guys too...) have our own secret road handshake?

I know every time I see a fellow FiST driver I get more excited than I should. We are the few, the proud, the ones who know the endless possibilities the FiST has to offer. We did the research and we made the right decision, and we should tip our hat to every FiST we see.

So with that said, and being the motivated ST owner I am, I ask this community if we can come to an agreement on a worthwhile "secret handshake" for us lovers of the greatest hot hatch on the road.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Welcome. I also try to throw a peace sign, nod or Rev at fellow fiesta st 's I see on the road. Just like I did in my mustang GT with other V8 mustang guys. I generally ignored the V6's and 4 bangers lolol.

OP
L
Thread Starter #9
Looking like the general consensus is to just acknowledge them at all.. That should probably do the trick. [emoji28]

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I wave at focus ST owners, fiesta ST owners, and mazda speed 3 owners.............. As I pull past them once I hit 3rd gear, lol.
No really, I wave at them.
Funny story, I randomly stopped to talk to a focus ST owner parked off the side of the road when the fiesta ST's just just hit the streets ( I had never seen another fiesta ST in wild at that point). Talked to the guy for 5minutes.... I'm not against Gay people or anything, but this guy was flaming gay ( and I didn't care ). The funny part? When I pulled away, a guy in a stock miata pulled in and gave me the "I'm gonna kill you" look. Turns out... They were meeting for "lunch"..... Under some trees in the middle of the day.... And they didn't have food with them, lol. I may have ruined the day of two very happy men, simply because I wanted to be friendly, lol.

I am on Camp Lejeune as well, prior service here, currently working at the Firestone on base. I haven't seen you around town yet though.

OP
L
Thread Starter #19
I am on Camp Lejeune as well, prior service here, currently working at the Firestone on base. I haven't seen you around town yet though.
My parents are driving it down this weekend from Ohio. I'll have to stop by sometime once I get it [emoji106][emoji594]