Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner from Sacramento CA

Hey guys! New owner here from Sacramento CA. 2 weeks ago i was driving a 2001 Focus ZX3 with a lot of great extras, but it still doesn't even compare to the Fiesta ST. Wife and I drove away in a 2019 Fiesta ST Magnetic Metallic. This thing has been a ABSOLUTE BLAST to drive, only plan is to add a compact subwoofer and debadge. No mods, nothin. Not for a while anyways. This car is absolutely perfect for now.

dmb

Welcome home, I'll give you 60 day's unless you don't visit this site. tell her it's like buying new shoes, she'll understand. She might not like it, but she will understand.

OP
Bee Peezy
Thread Starter #5
All she understands is that we went from no car pymts in 3 years, to a sizeable one for the next 6 [emoji13][emoji23] lol!! But as a whole, we're both very happy, she no longer asks "did you get there okay?"

As far as mods, swear to god for the first time ever, i didn't immediately start thinking "i need it lower/faster/interior needs this" etc. ...my only immediate plans are a subwoofer, and later try to get some FoST Recaros, which would actually be a cool homage to my last car that got EAP Recaros:

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome! I started with a first generation Focus as well!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

OP
Bee Peezy
Thread Starter #11
Finally did my first (and only, for a while) mod! Installed a compact powered subwoofer about a week ago. Cerwin Vega VPAS10. It's nothing crazy but IMO, it brings the stock audio system up to a level it should've been at from the factory. It also fits under the driver seat and i may move it, but it performs well in the trunk, plenty of space to vent, it does get warm.

I've been looking at one of these, to do just what you said. Bring the factory system up to where it should have been from the factory. Did you just grab the signal of the front speaker wire?

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

OP
Bee Peezy
Thread Starter #13
I've been looking at one of these, to do just what you said. Bring the factory system up to where it should have been from the factory. Did you just grab the signal of the front speaker wire?

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk
Rear actually. From what i read, using the front might be better if you use the "driver position" setting but i always have it on "all seats", and it's soldered in, so. .. [emoji2369] lol! The rear speaker wires are in the B-pillar but the fronts are accessible under the kick panel.

Rear actually. From what i read, using the front might be better if you use the "driver position" setting but i always have it on "all seats", and it's soldered in, so. .. [emoji2369] lol! The rear speaker wires are in the B-pillar but the fronts are accessible under the kick panel.

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm happy to hear some new input! I found the driver setting makes things sound a bit too different for my taste, and makes the closest speaker distort pretty badly. So the advice on grabbing the rear signal is just what I wanted to hear!

Edit: asked which unit you went with - missed the brand in the earlier post

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk