Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner in San Diego

Good morning from randomly gloomy San Diego!!!
Just picked up my Magnetic ST with Grey Recaros this weekend. Not my first Ford (Termi, 5.0, F150) or FI car (Evo X). I go through cars like candy BUT this is hands down one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven. Just wanted to say hello and formally begin my formal forum lurking.

Cheers!!

I'm down to cruise anytime. I had surgery so I've been paid time off for 8 weeks. I can drive and move ok currently. I'm in north park all the time.

PhoenixM3

Good morning from randomly gloomy San Diego!!!
Just picked up my Magnetic ST with Grey Recaros this weekend. Not my first Ford (Termi, 5.0, F150) or FI car (Evo X). I go through cars like candy BUT this is hands down one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven. Just wanted to say hello and formally begin my formal forum lurking.

Cheers!!
Welcome!

We should all link up. I have a ton of questions that I’m sure you have all been through already.
I'll be around for the next few days. I'm free during the day right now if by chance you do not work a normal 9-5 schedule, let's roll out somewhere fun.