Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner in Northern NJ

Dacolino

Hey everyone, I just purchased a 2015 Molten orange Fiesta ST on friday the 13th that is pretty much fully loaded. I am a huge car enthusiast, and came from a 2013 Kia Rio5 SX...I spent years daily driving early watercooled vw's and had a bunch of really clean ones over the past decade until april 2013 when I purchased the kia (was the only car I had ever bought that was newer than 10 years old). Anyways, at that time had heard rumor of the st possibility and unfortunately coulden't hold out...so I settled into the kia. Well, here I am a little under 2 years later and wow, this car was totally worth it! My Fiesta will stay stock for quite a while as I enjoy it the way it is, and I also own some older toys that I build and enjoy on the side...a 1983 VW Rabbit GTI I am building from the ground up currently, and a 1985 Mustang GT that is a more minimal project that I should be enjoying this coming summer. Great to be part of a new, and growing enthusiast community!

Welcome! I too am from North Jersey, and have a VW background. (I came from a mk4 R32, and a jetta mk4 tdi wagon) albeit not as cool as your water cooled boxer vw's but its something!
Brother is also heavily into VW's, we currently have a 2.0l 16v swapped mk2 gti as a project!
Enjoy the ST!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

OP
D

Dacolino

Thread Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Nice! I actually just sold a 89 GTi 16v I built from the ground up over 4 years ago to my best friend who is a mustang guy and picked up this Rabbit GTI that will be getting a 16v and I think I will be doing weber dcoe45's but that is still tbd lol. The Fiesta st actually reminds me of my mk2 in driver feel...which may have a bit to do with why I enjoy this car so much.

Welcome! I too am from North Jersey, and have a VW background. (I came from a mk4 R32, and a jetta mk4 tdi wagon) albeit not as cool as your water cooled boxer vw's but its something!
Brother is also heavily into VW's, we currently have a 2.0l 16v swapped mk2 gti as a project!
Enjoy the ST!

Welcome! Same as you I was in the VW scene for a few years mainly with a vr6 turbo I had built. So glad you got a FiST you will really enjoy the car!