New to the family!

Member ID
Hello all!

I'm a proud new owner of a 2015 Performance Blue FiST :)
I picked her up on March 11th and can't get enough driving her around (so much for the low miles)!

Anyhow, I've been lurking here for a bit and read many great posts. I hope to continue to learn more from the experienced owners and maybe be able to pay it forward in time :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome aboard!

Member ID
Congrats!!

Just got mine tonight! I couldn't be more happy. I keep opening the door to the garage and looking at it. [wiggle]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Member ID
Get your read on !! Lots to read (I'm jealous), and open your wallet, lol. So much stuff to buy !!! So awesome, when I first drop the car, I said, "besides this shifter being way too far away, I can't imagine a better daily driver". Now.... I've been quoted as saying, "I hate driving the car on the stock peaky turbo", lol. I was also happy with the idea the car would never go faster than 14.0-14.5 with mods. That went out the window, lol. Its a great car, punish it with love :)

Member ID
Hello all!

I'm a proud new owner of a 2015 Performance Blue FiST :)
I picked her up on March 11th and can't get enough driving her around (so much for the low miles)!

Anyhow, I've been lurking here for a bit and read many great posts. I hope to continue to learn more from the experienced owners and maybe be able to pay it forward in time :)
Welcome!

Please tell me you named your ST Dragonair? I'm the current customer service rep on the forum, and I'll be around if you have any questions. :)

Meagan

Member ID
[welcome]

You are going to have a blast every time you drive it.
Agreed, loving it!! Just cruising around, I find myself wanting to drive, with no destination whatsoever! Taking the long way to work, making up excuses to drive somewhere. hahah